Subject: [Leica] IMGs x 38: Racing cars and racing bikes
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2019 00:52:26 +0100

Thanks Don, Ric, Peter, Jim, and Philippe. And Philippe, I realise - to
mangle Boheme - my tiny shots are "frozen", but as I haven't been doing
proper motor racing shots since the 70s with my old Spotmatic, I need a
bit of practice panning. I intend doing so asap with various lenses at
the side of some motorway. My panning technique may remain hit and miss,
but it'll certainly freak out some guilty motorists :-)

Peter, I'll make it my business to find out if the Lotus 47 is original
or just a recent replica at the next meeting, and let you know.

Douglas