Subject: [Leica] IMGs x 38: Racing cars and racing bikes
From: photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe)
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2019 23:23:10 +0200

Nice souvenirs Douglas.

Now, as to photography, I find you are very conservative. Let me explain.
All the shots are ? frozen ?. I would have at least attempted a few of these
? swishy pans ? that Ted recommends. with digital, what is there to lose?

I live in a place where, whether I like it or not, herds of Porsche, Old
Triumph or Jaguars, vintage Maserati, BMW, Mercedes, and more recent Tesla
flock at the weekends (the restaurants around are tops). Thousands of
motorcycles also cruise nearby.
I must admit I?m lazy to the point i never shot one of these. But I have
thought, again and again, about the best way I might do so. Hence my prompt
for you next time to at least try to get the ? character ? of the machines
out. Else, they might as well be standing still and idle on a car-park, just
as my mother-in-law?s gravy ;-)

These beauty are still alive, preserve it :-)

Amities

Philippe