Subject: [Leica] Just wondering
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2019 12:29:05 -0700

How would this effect us digest users?? My bandwith is not that great,
so if I had to get every email individually and they had photos
attached, it would really slow down things, especially when I am on a
trip and are out of email access for 4 weeks.? I can hardly imagine how
long it would take to download the hundreds of individual messages, many
with photos attached.? And how large would these photos be?? Would there
be some size limit set?

Aram