Subject: [Leica] Just wondering
From: photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe)
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2019 09:02:31 +0200

Well, everyone snaps a lot these days, and phones are the norm for many,
even here. So who cares about image quality, framing, colour rendition,
noise but those remaining on the list?
I used to complain when folks posted stamps rather than full screen photos.
The list using links to the real thing for on large screen display is
probably better suited than even an X-I-Phone or glossy tablet.

I originally found it odd that no attachment could be sent. Now, I?m glad I
posted on the LUG Galley as it serves another purpose, keeping a record of
the past years that is readily available from anywhere. So I get the best
double serving I could expect.

I don?t do FB, or Instagram, or other. To what purpose should I?

OTT: there?s far less blah-blah-blah here than on other photo lists I
subscribe to.

Thanks again Brian

Amities

Philippe