Subject: [Leica] Things I learned from Ted
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2020 13:44:25 -0700

Even though he would mention peeling paint photos in a derogatory way,
when I posted one way back and dedicated it to him, he had nice comments
about it and took it in the way it was intended.? He can appreciate all
types of photos and has a great sense of humor.? I hope to show him more
of my work in the future.

Aram

Message from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Slass One Trains Week 10)
Message from keith at wesselphoto.com (Keith Wessel) ([Leica] Things I learned from Ted)