Subject: [Leica] Tuesday trees
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2019 18:53:45 -0700

Interesting series.? I take it that was the fire a few years ago from
the looks of things.? My brother was evacuated 3 times for that fire.?
Each time he moved, the fire spread and he had to move again.?
Fortunately his house was OK after it was all said and done.

Aram

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Tuesday trees)