Subject: [Leica] Scanning old family negs..
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2019 14:46:42 -0700

Hi Richard, for slides, I have a Pacific Image PS3650 that I got from a
list member Dante Stella. It creates ~10 megapixels images from a batch of
up to 50 slides at a time. Great colors etc.

In fact, I offer slide (and neg) scanning as a service and I have made back
the cost of the slide scanner with the jobs I have done for other. They
really appreciate it too as they have not seen the images sometimes in
years.

On Mon, Aug 19, 2019 at 2:39 PM Richard Clompus via LUG <lug at
leica-users.org>