Subject: [Leica] Scanning old family negs..
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2019 18:07:54 -0700

In my copious free time ( :-) ) I have hundreds/thousands of rolls of film
that I am scanning. Having a fast Pakon scanner helps (a whole roll in
~minute), and of course seeing gems like these really make the tedious
process worthwhile

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/richardman/R200503AAF05.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/richardman/R200503AAF07.jpg.html

The Pakon is relatively low res, ~2000 DPI, but great for web and quick
look. The colors are pretty amazing (not in these two photos per se, of
course)

--
// richard http://imagecraft.com
Beyond Arduino - When you're ready to get serious...

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Scanning old family negs..)
Reply from rclompus at mac.com (Richard Clompus) ([Leica] Scanning old family negs..)