Subject: [Leica] Pray for Hong Kong
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2019 17:10:26 -0700
References: <CAF8hL-EvzPtd1H=CZ88UinAGkA6psc=izD0RepFfxzLb7QSFuw@mail.gmail.com> <F6CBBF91-F1C2-4461-8047-2825DFA5377A@frozenlight.eu> <CAF8hL-FR8LomPcwGG8iKW-YCHkmqGFYMnYGWnXj9QoMPYu6yzA@mail.gmail.com> <d6869abf-af02-0340-9325-337931476c58@iol.ie> <CAF8hL-HkiX+b2nYPPjjxq4KUi4dyqZAdCFS9S731gmt216ZGpA@mail.gmail.com> <40384aa6-094f-a181-fe48-32c25187f3c0@iol.ie> <CAF8hL-GHXtvR3cLrNEX5OgLbFoi+kN7qxW_y4k3YTy3ysHfTJw@mail.gmail.com>

Your caring about nothing other than yourself shows that you are just a
bully.

Message from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Pray for Hong Kong)
Message from richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] Pray for Hong Kong)
Message from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] Pray for Hong Kong)