Subject: [Leica] Watch out for Feds
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2019 08:56:13 +0530
References: <071d98461daebf865d5a0264dc45a692@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us> <5cac182c-b2e6-890f-d692-0a4df306aeb6@iol.ie> <7e99598443a0c7e4b1bae48714418a77@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us> <9AB43E8E-F9A6-482F-A239-FBA34D69792F@frozenlight.eu> <CAH1UNJ2TXPju5ayrrvSaHd1WAh5o_YLQMrav1wx7=-Bmao6JLw@mail.gmail.com> <CA+3n+_nm_-w1TR9edFop=wETYk5H9s57pc7=UeHPMoH=t=8dmQ@mail.gmail.com> <45a2596d-2e58-4bb8-4f62-0d511554b466@iol.ie> <CA+3n+_nRpv7A_dXNHaE-9GA2iERpikhmBsyoEt_M3_jT8y2rfQ@mail.gmail.com>

More on that topic :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoEGTc0XybQ

Cheers
Jayanand