Subject: [Leica] LHSA membership
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2019 05:40:17 -0500

The LHSA is worthwhile if you participate in the events scheduled.  As Mark
mentioned pressing the flesh with a wide variety of folk can be very
helpful.  The last three or so years the organization has intentionally
moved to a younger, more image orientated focus.  There is still the older
crowd that has a focus on the machine with a huge archive of material about
the equipment.

Especially if you can get up to the Seattle area there is a very active
group that meets regularly and focuses on making images.

On Wed, Jul 3, 2019 at 5:45 PM Richard Clompus via LUG <lug at
leica-users.org>