Subject: [Leica] LHSA membership
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2019 23:06:01 -0400

I'm lousy with names so anytime I'm hanging out with a bunch of people with
big plastic name tags around their necks I'm really doing well. "Hey Marvin
how's that old M3 treating ya?"
It's fun to see the same faces every year and see which camera they are now
using.
In case you don?t have a million friends anyway.
And some of those people might be key people in Leica over from Wetzlar.
Great to be in a nodding relationship with those guys!
Here on the LUG everyone has the same font. But it's also great to get into
that face to face world in smellorama and listen to live voices and watch
slides and look at cameras. Ride around in buses with sealed polarized
windows but then it pulls over and you can get some shots. When you're
battery dies a bunch of guys offer you one of theirs!
It's mainly a once maybe twice a year thing. I miss it but can't afford the
travel so much now.

--

Mark William Rabiner
Photographer

?On 7/3/19, 6:49 PM, "LUG on behalf of Tina Manley via LUG"
<lug-bounces+mark=rabinergroup.com at leica-users.org on behalf of lug at
leica-users.org> wrote:

    Nope.

    Tina

    On Wed, Jul 3, 2019 at 6:45 PM Richard Clompus via LUG <lug at
leica-users.org>

    --
    Tina Manley
    www.tinamanley.com