Subject: [Leica] IMG: some photos from Venice
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2019 11:02:39 -0500

Agreed, I'm so happy that as an Air Force Brat I was able to see
Stonehenge, The Palace of Versailles, Pisa, the Eifel Tower, and others
when you could not be smothered by crowds and long waits in lines.   I only
wish I had been more grateful at the time.

Regards,

Sonny
http://sonc.com/look/
Natchitoches, Louisiana