Subject: [Leica] IMG: The Ballerina
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed, 22 May 2019 09:58:04 -0400

Hi, Gerry -

PS advises not using raw files except for storage only:

*Raw files*You can store raw files for archive use, but they are not ideal
for printing or delivery. Raw files are unprocessed and we are not
guaranteed to convert them correctly, so the colors will likely be off.
PhotoShelter uses the camera's generic profile as a reference to convert it
to sRGB to display on your website. PhotoShelter does not associate files
together that have the same name but different extensions. Also, keep in
mind that raw files themselves do not store metadata and therefore any IPTC
metadata you apply to your raw files in PhotoShelter will not be applied
when the raw file is downloaded by you or a client.
*DNG*Like raw files, there are complications with DNG delivery. If you
deliver them in JPG format, the files will be converted and delivered
without any edits you may have made. We recommend using DNGs strictly for
archival purposes.
Tina

<http://www.alamy.com/stock-photography/3B49552F-90A0-4D0A-A11D-2175C937AA91/Tina+Manley.html>

Replies: Reply from gerry.walden at icloud.com (Gerry Walden) ([Leica] IMG: The Ballerina)