Subject: [Leica] Trade in M9 or sell it on eBay?
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2019 17:35:04 -0500

Like anything it's all about circumstance.  Corroded M9's don't bring a
great deal and it would be unethical to not disclose if asked.  So, if a
dealer makes the round trip of trade in and purchase within a small sum of
used and firesale M9 I would go with new.  Contra-wise check out KEH's
purchase price of your M9 with condition fully disclosed; they will offer
you about 70% of retail for a good condition Leica.  Plus KEH frequently
has very clean M10's for sale and frequently do a 10% extra on the trade or
purchase.  Ebay is pretty easy but some stress with the wide range of
humanity asking wierd questions.

Last, check with a Leica store about demos, samples, and trade ins.