Subject: [Leica] IMG: For Aviation Fans
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2018 09:49:42 -0600

Routes are rather? limited, and straying from them infringes on the
rights of others.? My kitchen ceiling still bears the cracks caused by
Lockheed F-35 supersonic test flights when the bureaucrats deemed it
acceptable to perform supersonic test flights over the vast wastelands
of Tennessee.? The sonic booms struck almost daily, and complaints fell
on deaf ears. :-(

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA