Subject: [Leica] IMG: For Aviation Fans
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2018 13:50:48 +0000

British Airways claimed to have always made money on their route. Of
course, they could have been bullshitting as we've all learned through
the Brexit process over the last few years.
That said, they could charge what they like for their target market.? If
one has a decent wedge, and time really does mean money, why not travel
at Mach 2 between your British wife and American mistress, or vice versa :-)

Douglas