Subject: [Leica] My new granddaughter Jordyn
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2018 00:49:05 +0100

Congrats Brian on the photo and the expansion in the saloon keeper's
family. Jordyn is looking wary at what the big outside world is going to
bring, and her grandmother has a blend of joy, pride and wariness too.
But we all share that sense of uncertainty and happiness that new
children bring to our world, don't we?

well done!

Douglas