Subject: [Leica] IMG: For Aviation Fans
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2018 23:51:36 +0000

I'm certainly not advocating supersonic over built up areas, Jim!!
However, that F-35 is one expensive beast seemingly with a lot of
problems. The US have sold a number of them to the UK and some of the
media there are shocked by the escalating costs and issues - well, per
Private Eye* anyway.

Douglas
* a satirical UK magazine