Subject: [Leica] IMG: Jasper & Banff
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2018 14:55:39 -0700

Hi Bob,
My computer has so many photo connections? Most of which I have forgotten
due to my slowly failing age of 89 years, 65 as a photographer about the
world and back, still loving photojournalism passionately.
Jasper Park, in Canada is enormous and one can't fail but to take incredible
photos wherever one points their camera.
In your highly talented fashion of shooting, everyone is and would be a
winner first class.
5 of my grand children (4 girls,1 boy) were born and raised in Jasper. A few
still there with my oldest daughter.
Great photos to say the least showing the park to it's finest!!! Thanks.
cheers,
ted.
Dr.ted grant O.C.
TEDGRANTPHOTO.COM