Subject: [Leica] Valley of Tears
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2018 09:38:01 -0700

HI Jim,
I believe I sent an earlier post? However I'm so taken with your beautiful
Iceland waterfalls I had to respond again. Question??? Did you use a tripod
for the "timed exposures?" for such beautiful falling water effects or are
they hand held exposures? At one time in my youth I could hand hold one
second exposures and still be sharp, however not these days at 89 years! :-)
cheers,
Dr. ted Grant O.C.