Subject: [Leica] IMG: Jasper & Banff
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler)
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2018 15:02:34 -0700

Thank you so much Ted. We covered, as you say, but a fraction of the beauty
of these two parks. Seems, from your comment of 5 of your grandkids, being
born in Jasper, these parks are inspiring in many ways! ;-)
We fell completely in love not only with the landscapes but with the folks
we met along the way. What a lovely country you live in full of beauty and
hospitality.
Again thank you for your kind comments.
My best to you,
Bob