Subject: [Leica] Anyone have thoughts on Venice?
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2018 20:22:23 +0200

I am with Jayanand on the need to travel light when visiting cities
especially. Most of the things you will want to photograph do not require
200 mm lenses. I have recently started using my XE2 rather than the XT2 as
my travel camera because it is smaller, lighter and I like the form factor
better.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman