Subject: [Leica] Anyone have thoughts on Venice?
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2018 09:14:48 -0700

We?ll be going to Venice and then cruising the eastern Med.

Thoughts on Venice? I?d welcome any insights this group could offer.

I?m also pondering gear and vacillate between taking the X-T2 and three
lenses to taking my Sony suite. I won?t be moving often, and will always be
sleeping on a ship so security is good, but argh!!!! Safari was easy. I?m
NOT a seasoned travel photographer.

Of course I have the same difficulty packing?

Thanks for any insights!

Adam

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Anyone have thoughts on Venice?)