Subject: [Leica] IMG: Slow Process
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2018 20:54:25 +0200

Jim,

I have always been a technology lover and follower, but now I?m a little bit
tired of this continuous change supponsing everytime expense more money and
in many times, in my opinion, almost only for continuing enjoying certain
things?. but not with real or good improvements. My friend I have just
purchased an enlarger and I?m installing back my darkroom?., it don?t need
updates, upgrading ?etc?

Cheers
Lluis