Subject: [Leica] IMG: Slow Process
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2018 14:10:06 -0500

Hi Lluis,

I, too, can recall when the only upgrades to my daily tools were things
I could hold in my hand, like lenses, pens, or darkroom chemicals.? And
I'm happy for you that you have a new enlarger. Now you need only
electricity and clean water in order to produce great photographs.

But, for those of us who depend on the internet and such, we have to
protect ourselves against the hackers? and bad guys, who get smarter all
the time.? Unfortunately, some of the so-called upgrades are poorly
created and cause unintended problems for the unsuspecting public.? I
rely on my son, who spent his entire working career as a computer
systems analyst for government contractors, to check out and
differentiate between the good and the bad.? He hasn't failed me yet.

Enjoy the darkroom.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA