Subject: [Leica] It's all your fault
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Mon, 14 May 2018 22:29:17 -0500
References: <cef945b20d7f13c02c80255ae81af962@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us> <CAH1UNJ2QbJZ_6tkqheFhbJtVAB5xFw1fe0sYDPcujK26DJ1pxw@mail.gmail.com> <389B28D3-D8BC-4F08-AD38-0B6B16B8FD88@rabinergroup.com> <MWHPR10MB16462276BDF4BD1136D76AEBB89D0@MWHPR10MB1646.namprd10.prod.outlook.com> <943C4CB3-6F27-415D-A86A-260F4F3A3673@frozenlight.eu> <81598613-f13a-ad30-ad97-258775176adf@cox.net> <CAFfkXxsEn9kDzRsMgXYknf_TZk_Aygz7MzizSDTjvEZ7p1MfAQ@mail.gmail.com> <422fe2ce-ad78-028c-372f-3e027e16bd5c@cox.net>

You didn?t need a smiley; I think it?s good that others know my philosophy
of editing.

Glory be we have these tools.

SonC

--