Subject: [Leica] It's all your fault
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sun, 13 May 2018 08:25:21 +0530

I still cannot, for the life of me, understand why everybody does not
switch, it is that convenient and at a very reasonable cost. Is cutting
your nose to spite your face standard practice?

As John Maynard Keynes once replied to a reporter who accused him of
changing his mind - "If the facts change, sir, I change my mind. Pray what
do you do?" :-)

Cheers
Jayanand