Subject: [Leica] Monday Misc.
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon, 14 May 2018 12:47:37 -0400

Hi Jim, thank you for looking.  The Baylor campus was more crowded than it
looks as it was near dinner time.  The dinner halls were pretty full.

As to the rifle it was probably a 6.5 Creedmore Remington short action in
an Accuracy International chassis.  With the front rail for night vision
and the suppressor I suspect it was set up for pig hunting.  The Creedmore
is a1200 to 1500 yard platform depending on bullet selection and how hard
you want to push pressures and transonic performance of the bullet.