Subject: [Leica] More with the Rolleiflex
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed, 2 May 2018 10:08:30 -0700

Hi Aram,
Well rollie or Leica there was a time as magazines and weekend colour
newspaper sections required "colour film==later" than 35mm. So quite a
number of published photojournalists switched to using 2 Rollies. 1 colour
film and one B&W film. And you learned how to focus & clicked to still
capture the ultimate moment. It was either learn how OR??? Not have paying
assignments! But once you as the photog got into the routine it was a piece
of cake to click & capture great moments of action from stock car racing to
political images.
Lluis does the "quick click routine" when it was called for or the only
method at the moment.
Using a Rollie compared to a Leica was hardly given the situation a second
thought, when you made your day to day living 24 hours a day!
cheers,
Dr.ted grant O.C.