Subject: [Leica] More with the Rolleiflex
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram)
Date: Tue, 1 May 2018 22:04:57 +0000

Nice set.  Do you prefocus your Rollei and then just snap or do you take the
time to focus and rely on your invisibility cloak?  I don't see how you
could take the time to focus and get a shot like Three Ladies.  The Rollei
is so big and you would have to stop, bend over and look through the
viewfinder before anyone would notice?   I don't think I could do that.

Aram