Subject: [Leica] More with the Rolleiflex
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Wed, 2 May 2018 00:30:28 +0200

Aram,

Thanks for your comment.

At such daylight I try to operate with a certain comfortable DOF and I have
to do just an small adjustment, the picture of the three ladies they saw me
? I?ve said ?hello? and smiled and they have continued what they was doing,
I?ve took the time to adjst the focusing. On the case of Brigitta and her
friend they was in a shadow area and I was working I think around f 5.6 and
I?ve focused using the magnifier, but as you say the Rolleiflex is a great
camera but difficult to operate fast, my Rolleiflex is the version E, the F
version had a better focusing screen, interchangeable, but it don?t implies
a big difference, Beaty Screen produce screens for the Rolleiflex but they
are quite expensive and I think they don?t give a big difference.

Lluis