Subject: [Leica] Epson P800
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2018 09:13:37 -0400

Thanks, Richard!  I splurged and ordered ImagePrint for the P800, too.  It
should take care of any margin problems and help greatly with color
controls, too.  I haven't read any bad reviews of ImagePrint.  I used to
use it many, many years ago to print B&W.

My printer should be here today!  I'll look into the Red River paper, too.

Tina