Subject: [Leica] Bookstore Cat
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2017 11:45:34 -0700

Hi Chris,
I'm very sorry to hear of your physical situation. BUMMER! :
After I sent my post I thought of what the cat may do?
That was if you could get down to floor level. :-( That it would run right
over and begin rubbing his head on your camera or hand? With our cats (5)
that was always a challenge that required patients and often one of my kids
helping. OR?
Best time? Right after they've had a big meal and are more inclined to just
lie about.
cheers,
ted