Subject: [Leica] Bookstore Cat
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2017 20:33:15 -0700

Hi Chris,
A CHAMPION looking cat! :-)
A suggestion to make him more powerful looking only because he has such
strong looking character and expression and I love the books background!
If you have the time and another opportunity for a frame or two?
Flop down on your belly flat out on the floor and go for it! I just can't
imagine you wont come away with some million dollar images. Verticals and
horizontals. A passing thought as we had 5 cats running around our home some
years back and that was my favourite shooting position with the highest
impact images.
You do have a Masterpiece cat there!
cheers,
Dr. Ted O.C.