Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Red
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2017 15:14:04 -0700

Hi Tina,
When our grand children and Great grand children as in my case. Are around
the same age as "Red" the photo moments are endless and often the most
beautiful photos during their lives.
Their clean simple innocents often is magical as we see during their
innocents. You have a very fine looking boy there you'll be photographing
for some years no doubt! :-)
cheers,
Ted