Subject: [Leica] Looking for 8x10 (and 4x5) "throwaways"
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2017 01:44:40 -0700

Hmm... obviously I didn't mean to offend. Sorry my enthusiasm get in the
way.

If people are hung up on the word, yes, in many level, I am not poor. After
all, I do live in where I am. However, I am literally mortgaging our future
for some new product development and there are lots of business and
personal stuff that I am not going to blah about on a forum.

However, I try not to be mean to people, including sending people in need
money, drove 8 hours to see friends in need for 2 hours, and max out our
credit cards just so that a dying friend can have some good meals.

But whatever.