Subject: [Leica] Tributes to Tom Abrahamson in LUG year book 2016
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2017 18:16:10 -0800

Hi folks, it is with much sadness that I hear the news. Does someone have a
good picture of Tom that they can send me?

I will also collect messages and signatures for condolences, I will merge
them with the image and put it in the year book. You can write something
(short) and photograph it with your smartphone and email it to me. Please
write on a white piece of paper!!!

I am also looking for someone to write a tribute article. Please contact
me.

Thanks

--
"Some People Drive, We Are Driven"
richardmanphoto on Facebook and Instagram

Replies: Reply from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] Tributes to Tom Abrahamson in LUG year book 2016)