Subject: [Leica] Looking for 8x10 (and 4x5) "throwaways"
From: photo.forrest1 at gmail.com (photo.forrest1 at gmail.com)
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2017 04:19:23 -0400

Yeah, I find this just a bit offensive, on a few different levels.
Phil Forrest
gallery.leica-users.org/v/philforrest/
------ Original message------From: Richard ManDate: Fri, Jun 16, 2017
21:03To: Leica Users Group;Cc: Subject:[Leica] Looking for 8x10 (and 4x5)
"throwaways"
I am poor, nice people gift me stuff. Now I have a Sinar P2  8x10
(Holymother of gods, what a beautiful piece of machine....) So if you any
8x10stuff (film, film holders, lens, loupe etc.) that are sitting around,
Iwill probably take them. Same go with 4x5 stuff...Thanks-- // richard
http://imagecraft.comBeyond Arduino - When you're ready to get
serious...JumpStart C Tools for Atmel AVR and Cortex-M, The Better