Subject: [Leica] Syrian Children
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2017 09:04:20 -0400

Thanks, Frank.  My comments were based on what the people I met in Syria
told me.  They are the ones who have chosen to stay and fight for their
country so their opinions might be biased but they believe them strongly.

Tina

On Tue, Jun 13, 2017 at 3:34 AM, Frank Dernie <Frank.Dernie at
btinternet.com>