Subject: [Leica] Syrian Children
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2017 19:27:16 -0400

PESO:

I told myself I would not post here again since my last post about my trip
to Syria was totally ignored.  I checked to be sure it was posted and it
was.  My posts on Facebook have received many comments but not a single one
here.  Just in case, I'm trying one more time before I give up completely.
These are Syrian children who attend a school that is supported by our
Syrian Working Group.  We are trying to make it possible for Syrians to
stay in Syria.  If you read my first post, you know that the news we
receive in the USA is very different from what the Syrians believe is the
truth.  We are just hoping the children will be able to make a difference
in the future.

http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/165612438

Leica SL, 50/1.4 - a phenomenal lens.

Tina