Subject: [Leica] Syrian Children
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2017 13:18:59 +0530

Frank,
The fundamental problem is not that the media is biased - they have always
had strong political connections and views, and you expect them to be,
shall we say, not quite balanced. The real problem is our own lust for
Confirmation Bias. In other words, the problem is not media bias, but our
own well nurtured, and carefully tended bias! This is what really depresses
me, that Homo Sapiens, on an individual basis, is losing its capacity to
think clearly and logically.

FWIW, I find the New York Times as biased in its approach as Fox News, just
at different ends of the political spectrum.......

Cheers
Jayanand

On Tue, Jun 13, 2017 at 1:04 PM, Frank Dernie <Frank.Dernie at
btinternet.com>

Message from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] Syrian Children)