Subject: [Leica] Film Lab
From: dankhong at gmail.com (Dan Khong)
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2017 19:32:14 +0800
References: <CAH1UNJ0P+Fdw=cpGOO9yhvSFMGy4b77SVOME89tBehQ_TJ63tQ@mail.gmail.com> <FC4E534E-6F7E-46B1-A9E5-412FBB4AAB6B@gmail.com> <CAEFt+w9kgzW=HphOAUrSogRKDjZeTM107ouz82ayjX0h8R6Tdw@mail.gmail.com> <808C3BF5-BFBF-4BE7-B78A-F53528103C02@gmail.com> <CAH1UNJ0NW=M_+wqJzrO+1A+Hf+XBy4UL50QzU0iCV12iOk8Gpg@mail.gmail.com> <CAEFt+w_CvAev=+n_DXy3Uo8-3ek7c4GnTL=RyJCP_r1Y94r2GQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAH1UNJ3ozS1A6Sc+z3yvT34yN0Gf7wq_d1V1qDit_Quw3UaVxA@mail.gmail.com> <CA+yJO1AeZsRGLXFGrL-gr0MdSex+ebD9ZT+tSG9tNU9HyKtbkw@mail.gmail.com> <C358D192938845828B19F475524113A3@OWNERPC> <CAEFt+w_7QjSNzmC=w_3NyEy-NREvsA57vgeR2ubEV1KG3QU9wQ@mail.gmail.com> <764F123B-F062-4097-B546-31447B882903@rabinergroup.com> <CAAsXt4Psq7YCXP3CCpGPBA9nxDZE_aq+rvvn51eSXFy4jqkWDA@mail.gmail.com> <FE69B07F-A2C0-4E59-A8DA-82136E6F9B11@rabinergroup.com>

Mark
You are such a smart chap and I cannot possibly outdo you in your way with
words.
All I know is that my B&W negatives that I souped in 1968 are still doing
fine in my dry cabinet. They will still be there when I bite the dust and
maybe even you as well. Chances are when you and I bite our dusts, our
digital files will go along soon after.
I love handling and looking at physical stuffs and that includes negatives
and prints. I like the analog workflow process from which I derive great
satisfaction.
In the meantime, you are entitled to your views and I am entitled to mine.
Civilized men should always agree to disagree.
Have a nice day.
Dan K.

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Film Lab)
Message from lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (lluisripollphotography) ([Leica] Film Lab)