Subject: [Leica] Film Lab
From: dankhong at gmail.com (Dan Khong)
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2017 15:00:08 +0800

Jayanand

You might be more analog oriented than you think.

I actually like collecting and using old fully mechanical watches and apart
from the antique look, almost all that I have are accurate and they run
like clockwork. I also write with fountain pens in my work and cheap ones
perform really well. So it looks that we have much in common.

Dan K.