Subject: [Leica] Selling for the SL
From: leowesson at gmail.com (Leo Wesson)
Date: Sat, 6 May 2017 11:37:47 -0500

Bob,

Are you not considering the M10?

Thanks!

Leo Wesson
Leowesson.com
817-733-9157

Replies: Reply from rgacpa at gmail.com (Bob Adler) ([Leica] Selling for the SL)
Reply from rgacpa at gmail.com (Bob Adler) ([Leica] Selling for the SL)
Message from richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] Selling for the SL)
Message from rgacpa at gmail.com (Bob Adler) ([Leica] Selling for the SL)