Subject: [Leica] Selling for the SL
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Sat, 6 May 2017 12:13:42 -0700

Thanks Tina. I found this and thought it was helpful:
http://cameradecision.com/compare/Leica-M-Typ-240-vs-Leica-SL
though not as helpful as talking with you!

I am a bit confused where they say the 240 does better in low light, but the
SL has higher ISO. Not sure how to interpret their low light performance
numbers.
Thanks,
Bob

Bob Adler