Subject: [Leica] Selling for the SL
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Fri, 5 May 2017 18:47:34 -0700

Hello all.

I'm contemplating selling some gear (M240, M21mm/1,4 ASPH, Sony A7r II
modified by Kolarivision for Leica WA lenses) plus some cash for an SL and
the 24-90.

Two questions:
1. Given a large collection of recent generation M lenses, are there any
known issues? MINOR degradation at the corners of images made with WA lenses
used wide open are not a big deal to me.

2. Is there a noticeable positive difference in raw files? What differences
(positive or negative).

Bottom line, is the image quality, vs the M240, significantly improved with
M lenses to warrant this move? Not really talking about the differences in
how one works with the two systems.

Thanks in advance for your input,
Bob

Bob Adler