Subject: [Leica] FS: Leica M9 Body, $2400
From: roark.paul at gmail.com (Paul Roark)
Date: Fri, 5 May 2017 07:50:45 -0700

?I thought I'd list it here before Ebay.  I've moved to Sony.

The M9 is black.  The original sensor was replaced.  It's just back from
Leica, where they found the new battery was the issue (and they will
replace it); the camera checked out fine.

I don't know how to get an accurate shutter count.  Looking at my files and
adding the various top counts, since they have been reset by Leica several
times, it looks like 7400 is it.

The back screen has some of the anti-reflecting coating worn off. There is
just a bit of brassing by the shutter release, and also a tiny spot at the
upper left corner just above the viewfinder window.  The bottom plate has
some circular wear/brassing from the tripod.

This is basically an excellent camera with a few cosmetic signs of having
been used in my travel and casual landscape photography -- no heavy pro use.

I do have the original box.

I also have two batteries, one of which is new and Leica failed to return
to me (but I'm sure they'll send it when I let them know of their error).

At this price, I think it's a very good deal.

Paul
www.PaulRoark.com
roark.paul at gmail.com