Subject: [Leica] OT: International Travel
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2017 03:21:42 -0500

We are currently traveling and have run into no anti-American attitudes.
Whenever we have engaged in political discussions, we have mainly been met
with sympathetic feelings about our current administration (or lack
thereof).

It will be interesting coming back in the USA because we both have Iranian
visas in our passports from last year.  And if they ask me about Trump, I
will tell them what I think.  We do have Global Entry Known Traveler cards
which may or may not help.  Everyone we talked to really recommended them
so we went ahead and got them - takes about a month and an interview.

I would certainly not give up traveling!  That would be giving in to the
evil forces!

Tina

On Fri, Feb 3, 2017 at 11:23 PM, Peter Klein <boulanger.croissant at
gmail.com>