Subject: [Leica] Giving Tuesday
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2017 08:13:43 -0500

PESO:

Just in time for Giving Tuesday!  My calendars of Syrian refugee children
are on sale:

https://www.createphotocalendars.com/Store/Syria-8800641405

You can view the whole calendar there.

100% of the profits go toward educational funds for the children.  They are
both internally displaced in Syria and refugees living with their families
in Lebanon.  Because they are not Lebanese citizens, the children cannot
attend public schools there.  The Presbyterian Church through the National
Evangelical Synod of Syria and Lebanon have established 5 schools for the
children in Lebanon.  The children are being taught the Syrian school
curriculum with the idea that they will be able to return someday to their
schools in Syria.  The children are both Christian and Muslim but the
majority are Muslim.  They are not being taught religion or proselytized in
any way in the schools.  Most of the children live in tent communities and
their parents work in agriculture, even though they may have been
middle-class doctors, lawyers, or shopkeepers in Syria.

The calendars are photos of the five schools that we support and the
children who attend.

Your support would be greatly appreciated!!

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com
tina-manley.artistwebsites.com